Hello, girls, and welcome to 2012, a year of great goals and opportunities. My name is Abigail Rogers, and I am thrilled to begin this group, Altogether Separate, for the glory of God and the encouragement of Christian homeschool girls!
I think that there are times when all of us feel alone, when we lose sight of our purpose and wish that we had a personal coach to get us back on track and encourage us to keep going strong. This blog is meant to give you some of that support, to be a network of girls with different backgrounds and different worldviews, but similar issues and joys and hopes. I hope that you will all help make it a spring of inspiration, a source of insight and information, and just plain fun :) When girls set their minds to something, what can’t they do?
I’m so glad that this blog already has some followers, and I hope that the number will explode in the coming weeks and months! Here are the top five reasons you should be an active member of this group:
- Making friends: Maybe you don't know that many Christian homeschool girls. Well there are a lot of us out here wanting to meet you!
- Mutual encouragement: We can share our personal struggles, prayer requests, etc., and give help to those who need it.
- Fascinating information: We can learn so much from one another! Through blog posts, discussion forums threads, emails, etc. we can communicate some awesome wisdom.
- Lively discussions: From thorny theological issues to our favorite girl-talk, we can have some great chats on the blog, forum, or live text/voice/video chat.
- Working together: If you're passionate about a project, ministry, or other endeavor and you want to get other people on board, this is the place to do it!
So what are you waiting for? There are so many ways to interact with this group:
- Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- Find it on Facebook
- Join the discussion forum
Happy New Year!