Hello, girls, and welcome to Altogether Separate, a community formed for the glory of God and the encouragement of Christian homeschool girls!
We, the bloggirls, know that there are times when all of us feel alone, when we lose sight of our purpose and wish that we had a personal coach to get us back on track and encourage us to keep going strong. This blog is meant to give you some of that support, to be a network of girls with different backgrounds and different worldviews, but similar issues and joys and hopes. We hope that you will all help make it a spring of inspiration, a source of insight and information, and just plain fun :) When girls set their minds to something, what can’t they do?
Here are the top five reasons you should be an active member of this group:
- Making friends: Maybe you don't know that many Christian homeschool girls. Well there are a lot of us out here wanting to meet you!
- Mutual encouragement: We can share our personal struggles, prayer requests, etc., and give help to those who need it.
- Fascinating information: We can learn so much from one another! Through blog posts, discussion forums threads, emails, etc. we can communicate some awesome wisdom.
- Lively discussions: From thorny theological issues to our favorite girl-talk, we can have some great chats on the blog, forum, or live text/voice/video chat.
- Working together: If you're passionate about a project, ministry, or other endeavor and you want to get other people on board, this is the place to do it!
- Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- Like the Facebook Page and join the Facebook Group
- Join the discussion forum
We can't wait to get to know you!